A skincare routine must include all skin care products used throughout the day to prevent aging and achieve an even, smooth skin tone. Choosing the right products, however, may take time, given the current market.
ZO skin care is among the skin care lines at the top of the market. At EMME Med Spa, we use ZO Skin Care to promote the overall skin wellness of our patients.
We want our skincare products to care for many things: hydrate, brighten, calm, mattify, plump, smooth, and tighten. Most of us very certainly use different products day and night. We’ll ponder whether you need other ZO skin care products at different times of the day. Here are our thoughts about it!
What should a skincare routine look like?
Our facial skin is far more delicate and sensitive than the rest of our body’s skin. Because of this, we must take good care of it by going into a skincare routine at the start of our day. We can all relate to how it feels to take that first-morning sip of coffee, which is so necessary and life-giving. It’s similar to that, but for your skin.
Here is how you can establish that skincare routine:
Cleanse with ZO Gentle Cleanser
Cleansing is the most crucial step in preparing your skin for all the products you will apply. You will want to ensure that your skin will quickly absorb the following skincare products. Cleanse twice daily, day and night, to eliminate grime, oil, and makeup.
In the morning, a cleanser will ensure that you are washing off the products you used the night before and anything else that could have touched your skin while you slept, such as oil, dust, and makeup. And at night, to remove the makeup and pollutants that have collected on your skin throughout the day, always wash your skin before going to bed.
Exfoliate with ZO Exfoliating Polish
Exfoliating the skin has several potent advantages. Exfoliation involves removing the top layer of skin composed of dry, dull, and dead skin cells that block pores and trap pollutants that cause outbreaks and acne.
By removing the old skin and showing a fresh layer of skin that is free of imperfections, exfoliating also gives your skin a new start. It also increases the absorption of skincare products into the skin, which makes them perform even better. Exfoliate your skin twice a week, at the very least.
Toner: ZO Calming Toner
Toners are essential because they give you a second chance to eliminate any impurities your cleanser might not have entirely removed when you cleanse. The pH of your skin can be balanced with the aid of the toner. It also helps minimize pore size, smooth the skin’s surface, and lessen skin irritation while preparing your skin for the following products.
Your skin benefits from toner by:
- Get rid of any traces of dirt and makeup
- removes extra oil that can clog pores and cause acne
- tightens your pores, giving them a smoother appearance.
- It provides you with more hydration.
This toner is a unique combination of skin-soothing conditioners, moisturizers, and moisturizing ingredients. A small amount of this excellent toner has an immediate relaxing and gentle cooling impact on the skin.
Treat your skin with a serum.
Like vitamins do for your body, serums transfer high concentrations of active chemicals into your skin and are incredibly nourishing. They have elements that will benefit your skin in every way. Serums have a variety of uses and may be added to your skincare routine as necessary. Apply each morning and each night.
ZO Firming Serum
A gentle, lightweight, and bearable formulation is recommended for all skin types and sensitive skin regions to promote a noticeable increase in skin elasticity and firmness. What are its benefits?
- firms and tightens the skin effectively
- enhances the appearance of skin laxity and sagging
- helps clarify the contours of the face
- supports the skin’s natural regeneration process and look of healthy skin
- prevents the harm caused by free radicals
ZO Growth Factor Serum
It is a thin gel suitable for all skin types and helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and expression lines.
- Boost skin’s general attractiveness
- minimize the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- restore moisture and strengthen the barrier defenses of the skin
It should be remembered that day cream is best utilized throughout the day and night cream during the night if you’re considering utilizing it at night. Your skin could become more sensitive to the sun if you use night cream throughout the day. A night cream might make your skin oily since it is thicker and wears less effectively under makeup. Using day cream at night is okay, but if your skin is dehydrated, using a more potent night cream could be beneficial.
You may get supple skin and a youthful, radiant complexion by moisturizing in the morning. Additionally, it provides the following advantages:
- Some day creams address several specific skin conditions, such as redness or acne scars. Day creams for dry skin and oily skin are also available.
- It provides a smooth foundation on which to apply makeup. Before applying makeup, moisturize for a few minutes to offer yourself a smoother working surface and a more flawless face.
- Day creams contain SPF, which is essential to protect yourself from harsh sunlight. Finding one with SPF is a fantastic idea, so you can use it in the morning and shield your skin without even realizing it.
If you don’t use a night cream before bed, you probably aren’t aware of its advantages. Yes, you would never have believed how good for your skin they are. A high-quality night cream improves your skin and supports its ability to be soothed, repaired, restored, and rejuvenated.
Compared to their daytime counterparts, night creams often have a thicker viscosity and a higher concentration of components that promote circulation, hydration, and cell turnover.
While daytime moisturizers often shield the skin from pollution, dryness, cold, heat, and UV rays, nighttime moisturizers are better geared toward the skin’s repair process.
To guarantee that the skincare ingredients properly absorb your skin, we advise applying night creams after cleaning your face (rather than before bed).
A night cream has particular components for its advantages as a solo treatment. These are the main advantages of using night cream:
- To hydrate the dry areas of your face, use a night cream. Your face is moisturized as a result.
- It provides a soothing experience for your face.
- It also guarantees a fair complexion and gives your skin a more delicate texture.
- Your night cream increases the skin’s production of collagen.
- Additionally, the cream promotes healthier blood circulation.
- Your face’s lines and wrinkles grow less visible.
- A night cream’s primary function is to keep your skin from sagging.
- It hydrates and softens your skin.
- Your skin’s suppleness is restored as a result.
- It aids in cell renewal and nourishes your skin.
ZO Hydrating Créme replenishes skin’s natural moisture to speed up skin healing while soothing skin to alleviate visible irritation and temporarily relieving symptoms of dehydrated skin.
Protect with sunscreen
When you walk outdoors during the day, your skin is subjected to great environmental stress. Sunscreen during the day will lessen the appearance of wrinkles and prevent dark spots and skin discoloration. Aesthetic considerations aside, SPF’s primary goal is to protect you from skin cancer.
Rain or sunny, sunscreen should be used every day. It offers the finest protection against skin aging and UV damage. ZO sunscreen and Primer SPF 30 is here to protect your skin from the harsh UV rays in the morning.
With its dual-action ZOX12® compound, this sunscreen guards against the harmful effects of UVA/UVB, IR-A, and HEV radiation. Reduces skin flaws while hydrating and serving as a cosmetics primer for a matte, silky look.
- Protects against photodamage with an exclusive 12-hour, time-release ZOX12® antioxidant compound.
- Everyday multi-defense UVA, UVB, and high-energy visible (HEV) light protection
- It can be put under makeup for an even, long-lasting application or used alone.
- It helps to reduce the appearance of small wrinkles and smooth the skin.
Choose the right skincare products for you.
It may be time to look at other solutions if you’ve previously used different cosmetic products but have not noticed any meaningful benefits. Before you find anything that works well for your skin, it could take a few tries. It is best to talk to your dermatologist to find one best suited for you.
Today, a wide range of skin-brightening moisturizers are available to give skin a more radiant and young appearance. Contact us at EMME Med Spa to find the perfect ZO Skin Care products for your skin.